The Morphii Widget lives anywhere you digitally connect with stakeholders to capture and quantify their subjective experiences!
There are 3 key steps for the Practical Integration of Morphii to put this efficient X-Data Capture to work for you.
WHY & WHAT
The problems you are trying to solve probably center around “why” stakeholders are behaving/will behave a certain way, and “what” experiential types and intensities catalyze such behaviors.
WHERE & WHEN
Determining “where,” “when” and how often Morphii can capture X-Data within your process/application, will likely relate to whether you are trying to explain past/current behaviors (reactive), predict future ones (proactive), or both.
DESIGN & DEPLOY
Design questions to elicit a subjective experience based response versus a “rating”. Assign morphiis and labels accordingly to achieve the objective.
Technical Widget Integration Architecture
- Your Web App uses the Morphii® Services to render morphiis associated with a question on the page.
- When the user is done, the Web App submits the morphii® reaction. This is done calling a function provided by the Morphii® Service.
- As a response the Web App receives back the morphii® response information (type of emotion and intensity).
- The Web App transmits the morphii® response and other data captured to your platform to be processed.
- The morphii® response information is persisted in your database(s) for further aggregation and analysis. Your platform controls how the data is stored and secured.
- Your end users will use your App Dashboard to view results, including the morphii® results. This allows you to keep the user in your system without them going somewhere else to see the morphii® results.
- The morphii® responses are queried alongside other significant metrics from your database.